Get back in touch with nature by encountering dolphins, whales, and more.
- Dolphin Encounter – A 30 minute tour interacting with dolphins.
- Dolphin Kids – A 30 min tour interacting with dolphins. Parents may observe at poolside for no extra charge.
- Swim with Dolphins – A 60 minute tour interacting with dolphins, which includes 40 minutes of in-the-water interaction with dolphins.
- Trainer for a Day – A 5 hour tour, working as a trainer for the day. Includes a uniform, lunch, and digital photos of the day.
- Photo Safari – A specialized excursion designed to capture special moments encountering whales and photo opportunities.
- Whale Watching – A peaceful cruise throughout Mar de Cortes, seeking out and observing the gray and humpback whales in mating and birthing grounds.
- Pez Gato – A peaceful cruise throughout Mar de Cortes on a sailing vessel, observing the gray and humpback whales in mating and birthing grounds.
Other Nature Encounters
- Horseback Riding – Trot off on horseback to experience the hills and beaches of Los Cabos.
- Outback Camel Safari – Experience the beaches and the Baja Outback on camel back.